ouch. sprained my ankle playing after-church basketball just now. unfortunately it's more painful than I imagine it to be =( =( =( 3 unsmileys mean very sad. to think I started to go running this morning, which I figured was really good for keeping in shape. which I can't do for a while now. unsmileys x 100 =(
spent my day completing my PBL tutorial. that's problem-based learning, just in case anyone's wondering. reading up on sunburns and how UV radiation damages our skin.
spent a whole day yesterday working on embryology. it's still so blurry! =( today must be unsmileys day. sigh.
spent my day completing my PBL tutorial. that's problem-based learning, just in case anyone's wondering. reading up on sunburns and how UV radiation damages our skin.
spent a whole day yesterday working on embryology. it's still so blurry! =( today must be unsmileys day. sigh.
Sunday, May 13, 2007